Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


OK, OK I know I have been MIA for a little over a week.  I was on vacation in Tennessee for my annual family reunion.  It was a fun time and I loved seeing all my extended family.  Hopefully I will get around to blogging about it soon.  But for now my Ten on Tuesday.

1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
Innie.  It's always been an innie even during both of my pregnancies.

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Chocolate or if we go somewhere like an ice cream shop I get a chocolate malted!

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Well at my stay at home mom job I don't really repeat outfits.  It's all about what ever is clean and comfortable.  At my new part time weekend job (I just got a job at a company called Portrait Innovations), I have enough outfits to last the month.

4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I always try to send them.  I think it's important.  Now I have to admit that since having two children I haven't been as good about it.  Mostly because I intend to do it and then forget.  It's called mommy brain and it sucks!

5. Do you like spicy food?
I have come to LOVE it!! As I've gotten older my taste and tolerance for spicy foods has increased.

6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
NO clue!  I don't count and really don't care.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Nope.  I did a year as a Blue Bird (the Brownie equivalent in The Camp Fire Girls) when I lived in Colorado.  I still have my little vest with all the patches and beads I earned sewn on!
 
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
Again what ever I have in front of me is what I use.  I tend to lean toward decorative journals both spiral bound and traditional book bound.

9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
Well since I am at home most of the time I snack with my kids but I eat almonds/nuts or yogurt or fruit.  I also try to keep almonds in purse for a snack on the go.

10. What is your favorite month? Why?
April.  It's my birthday month, Easter (I LOVE Easter Candy), and it's spring here.  And spring is the by far the best time of the year in North Carolina.  It's not too hot yet and all the flowers are blooming.

blog comments powered by Disqus