Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

 


1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
I freak out for a little bit.  I cry and play the worst case situations in my head.  I just sort of let the freak out happen then I feel better.

2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
Huh I don't know.  I really have to give that one some thought....  and I'm still blank.  My friend Jennie once made me (I know she couldn't make me but she pushed me till I relented) run through the sprinklers on the baseball field at our high school.  She really wanted to do it so I ended up going with her.  And that's pretty much how it goes with Jennie :).  It was a lot of fun but we froze after.

3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
My vacuum cleaner.  I actaully like to vacuum and with my dog we NEED a good vacuum cleaner.

4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
A long time!  I love my house and we have plenty of room so I see us here until we are old and gray and can't get up the stairs anymore!

5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
Usually straight party but I have been known to mix it up if there is a good candidate not on my side.  It happens once in a blue moon!

6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Lately it seems to be reading.  I typically finish a few books a month but not for the last couple.  I seem to be so tired that I just head to bed instad of reading.  Or there is my Dexter obsession which has been having a major impact on my reading time as of late.  

7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
It depends on the person.  I always love Target and can usually find something for anyone there but I also love Barnes & Noble and Pier 1.

8. What’s the weather like around you today?
We are finally cooling off here!!  It got up to about 85 today and it wasn't too humid either.  So a really nice sunny day.  I just can't wait until we get to the time when the highs are in the 70's and I can open the windows for a little while!

9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
The worst book I bought and read is Tell Me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon.  It was badly written and I had the whole mystery/plot sloved by page 50.  I will never pick up a Sidney Sheldon book again.

10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
Some yellow origami paper sitting on my lap desk next to my laptop.  I got my first custom order on Etsy last night!!!!  Yep someone is ordering one of my Origami Flower Mobiles but in her daughter's nursery colors!  Yellow being one of the colors.  I will be sure to post a picture of it once it's done.

blog comments powered by Disqus