Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Procrastinator Edition of Ten on Tuesday Vol. 3





I know you are shocked I am late yet again on Ten on Tuesday.....  I suck.  I've had a mountain of paper work to finish for the end of summer semester at work.  But I finally got it all done and turned in this morning so now I have some free time.

1. What colour are your toenails painted?
OPI Brisbane Bronze. 

2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
Nothing.  I don't paint my nails often at all.  I find I am way to hard on my nails and nail polish chips and or peels off in about 2 days, which drives me crazy.  Plus with all the origami folding I tend to put dents in my nails from all the folding so it's not worth putting on nail polish.

3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
OPI or Sally Hansen.  OPI is the best but not cheap so I tend to go with Sally Hansen when I want to try a new color or style.

4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
DIY.  I tend to get a mani and pedi once or twice a year when my husband gives them to me for gifts.  Before I had kids I would go once a month for manis and about every 2-3 for pedis and man do I miss going that often.

5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
I never have but a friend of mine has and she loved it and thought it lasted a lot longer than a normal mani.

6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1.  I watched it in preparation for going to the theater for part 2.

7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Pt. 2. I was one of those crazy people who went at midnight opening day.  At least I did not dress up but it was fun to see people dressed up and to see the movie in a large audience like that.

8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
OK don't think badly of me but I have never seen any of the Godfather movies.  I have no interest.

9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
I LOVE, LOVE  movie soundtracks! A few of my favorite are True Romance, Practical Magic, The Commitments, Grease,  Ten Things I Hate About You, 50 First Dates, and Say Anything.

10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Where the Heart is.  Don't get me wrong I liked the book a lot.  But I saw the movie first and there is just something about the movie that I loved more than the book.  Maybe that's because I saw the movie first instead of reading the book first.  Which is unusual, I usually read the book first.

blog comments powered by Disqus