Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fun with Instagram

I know I have posted about the fact that I love the Instagram app for my iPhone.  But I seriously do love it.  I find myself taking pictures of everyday things but it makes them new to me.  So here is a selection of the last week or so.  It also gives you snapshot of what I did for the last week.

   
Handful of stars for a baby mobile for my good friend Meg.


Two weeks ago my friends and I hosted a baby shower for a good friend and I of course wanted to make her a mobile but seeing as she is having a boy the flower mobile was out.  So I had been forming a star mobile in my head and so I cut up all the paper for it.  I made some of the smaller stars so she could see what it would look like.  I took the bigger sheets of paper to the shower and had all the guests write blessings for the baby on them.  I thought it was a nice way to put some good energy into the mobile.


My scrapbooking table at my weekend scrapping getaway!
Last weekend I went to a beach retreat scrapbooking weekend with two of my very best friends.  We spent all weekend scrapbooking and just having good girl time.  We did leave the hotel on Saturday night to go out to a nice dinner.


My awesome friends & fellow scrapbookers!



My lovely friend Meg & Me.

I have been trying to make myself go to bed earlier and when I do I am rewarded with this view from my bed.  I just love my star lantern,

The view of my star light from my bed.


I had started this star mobile almost a month ago and just had not had the time to finish it.  I decided I wanted to get it done so I could see what the finished mobile would look like.  I think it came out fantastic!!  It's much bigger than I had initially envisioned but I really liked it!  It was almost 3 1/2 feet long!


Brand new Star Mobile prototype!

blog comments powered by Disqus