1. What’s your variety of apple?
Honeycrisp but since it's only available in the fall I also like granny smith. I am not a fan of red apples. I just haven't found one I like. I really like crisp crunchy apples.
2. Do you prefer Long-English or Field cucumbers?
I don't really have a preference. I like all cucumbers.
3. Tomatoes – Delicious or disgusting?
DELICIOUS!! I love tomatoes. We always have grape tomatoes in our house. The kids and I eat them like well grapes!
4. What’s one fruit or vegetable that you can’t stand and why is that?
I really just don't like sugar snap peas. I like all other kinds of peas but just not that one.
5. What’s your favourite way to prepare veggies? (Grilled, boiled, roasted, sautéed, etc.)
I like them most anyway they can be cooked. But my least favorite is boiled. I steam them most often because it's the easiest.
6. Sweet potato pie: Love it or hate it?
Ehh. I don't love it and I don't hate it. But you have to understand I'm not southern. Yes, I live in the south but I was born in Colorado and lived there for a bit and my parents lived most of their lives there. So I didn't grow up eating sweet potato pie. In fact I don't think I had it for the first time until I was an adult. I do like my mother-in-law's though.
7. What’s your favourite “style” of French fry? Wedges, shoelace, curly, crinkle-cut or other?
I'm not picky about fries. I will eat them any way.
8. What’s your favourite fruit-pie filling?
Cherry or strawberry rhubarb.
9. When you were a kid did your parents make you sit at the table until all your veggies were eaten off your plate?
No, I don't think so. I think we always had to try it and eat a bite or two.
10. Do you drink veggie & fruit juice blends (such as V8, etc.) or make them yourself?
Sometimes. I really like V8 I just don't buy it often.