Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ten on Tuesday










1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
Ehh... It's kinda fun for kids and the movie rocks but other than that it's pretty stupid.

2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
Non-polished.  I just can't keep polish on my nails without chipping for more than 2 days so I just don't wear it.

3. Do you like riddles?
Nope.  When I can't solve them I just feel stupid.

4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
People my grandparents age which would have been 60's.  I think 70's is getting pretty old now!

5. Do you wish on stars?
If I ever saw a shooting star I would.  But I've only ever seen one in my whole life.

6. Do you recycle?
Yes, we do. 

7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
7 or 8.  But we are talking a non professional scale here.


8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
I don't color my hair anymore.  I used to before kids but it got expensive and well I don't have gray hair so there isn't a need to.

9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
8.  I'm not prefect but I try.

10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
1. James (hubby)
2. Brittney (babysitter)
3. Kimmie (cousin)
4.  Ivy (friend)
5. Carole (mom)

blog comments powered by Disqus