Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My week in Instagrams

I love Instagram.  It is far and away my new favorite app.  I use it almost everyday which gave me the idea to do my week in review using .......  wait for it .....  Instagram!

Monday

I took Marley to the park.  It was so cold that for most of the 2 hours we were there we were the only ones.  We had a good time though and she loves to swing!

Tuesday

Tuesday was Valentine's day.  My hubby had to work that night but he still brought me home some beautiful roses and we got to go out to lunch together.  The roses were such nice quality that they are still in the vase in my kitchen looking great!

Wednesday

Winter in southeastern NC is very indecisive!!  It was pretty darn cold Monday but by Wednesday it was in the upper 60's and nice enough to open the doors and windows for a bit in the afternoon.  My daughter Marley was enjoying the afternoon breeze so much she decided to have her snack and read a bit in front of the open front door!

Thursday

I had the lovely misfortune to get sick Thursday morning.  It was either a stomach bug or I had bad popcorn at the movies the night before.  But I threw up so much that I busted a bunch of blood vessles around my eyes.  I was trying to get a good picture but not sure I really captured how awful it looked!

Friday
I was feeling better by Friday so I went back to work and then joined my district leader for ONE and a few other ONE members for a screening of a documentary called Women in War Zones.  It was a very powerful film that left an impression on me.  Please take a minute to check out the websites for both Women in War Zones and ONE.org.  They are both well worth your time.


blog comments powered by Disqus