Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What is your cleaning style like?
It's pretty much leave it if it's not disgusting or clean when I get them whim (rare) or clean when I have company coming.  I'm just not a big fan of cleaning nor am I a neat freak.

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Add cute flats and nice jewelry.

3. Do you like stormy weather?
Yes! I like thunderstorms and rain when I don't have to go anywhere.

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Ice cream, ice cold beer, or a gin and tonic with lots of ice.

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Fresh warm chocolate chip cookies out of the oven or chili.

6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Woody from Toy Story!

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
I have a few jewelry boxes but the pieces I wear the most I keep in a anti tarnish travel jewelery pouch on my dresser.

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Not really.  The kids rooms kinda do in general terms.  Noa's is cowboys (cowboy quilt my mom made him and cowboy sheets and decals from Target) and Marley's is flowers (quilt my mom made her and decals from Target and the flower mobile I made her).

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
I used to watch them all the time ... particularly Trading Spaces and Dear Genevieve but I rarely watch them now because I cut back on TV that James doesn't watch with me.

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
Everyday when I drive here! Seriously people here are terrible (we literally have the highest accident & insurance rates in the state).  I chalk it up to all the retirees from up north, students and tourists.  I have been hit 3 times (NONE my fault) in the last 5 years.

blog comments powered by Disqus