Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



A. Age: 35
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes
D. Dogs: 1 dog a German shepard/husky mix named Frodo
E. Essential start to your day: Shower and caffine of some kind
F. Favorite Color: Blue and Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'10"
I. Instruments you play: NONE
J. Job Title: Basic Skills Instructor/Artist/MOM
K. Kids: 2 Noa 8 & Marley 3
L. Live: Wilmington, NC
M. Mother’s Name: Carole
N. Nicknames: Katie .. yep that's about it.  Well in Jr. high and high school some of my friends called me amazon woman because I was taller than all of them.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 times. One for each time I had a child.
P. Pet peeve: People who spell a lot ... alot
Q. Quote from a movie: " Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, now prepare to die."
"Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around."
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 1 younger brother Jamie and no lie 6 step brothers and sisters. 2 stepsisters and 4 stepbrothers.  And I am the oldest of all of them.
T. Time you wake up: Between 6AM and 7AM during the week.  If I'm lucky 8AM or a little later on the weekends.
U. Underwear: I always wear it.  Strange question....
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late: Hitting the snooze button one to many times or my son being really, really painstakingly slow getting ready for school in the mornings.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Only one I think... it was of my lungs when I had walking pneumonia.
Y. Yummy food that you make:  I have quite a few good ones but one of the best and my favorite is barley and black bean burritos
Z. Zoo Animal: Polar bears or elephants.

blog comments powered by Disqus