Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 20, 21 & 22 of 30 Day Gratitude Photo Challenge

Day 20: Food
I am usually tasked with making the broccoli onion deluxe casserole for Thanksgiving.  It's one of my favorite dishes and it's my great grandmother's recipe too. 

Day 21: Home
This is not the view from my house (I wish it was!!).  It's the view from the beach house my mom rented for Thanksgiving.  We've all been having a good time exploring the marsh and watching all the people fish and windsurf right outside the back door!!

Day 22: Color & Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
Just look at all that beautiful red, yellow, orange and green on my Thanksgiving plate!  I had a very wonderful Thanksgiving full of family and amazing food.  I hope you and your family had a very wonderful Thanksgiving as well!!



blog comments powered by Disqus