Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5 & Day 6 of 30 Day Gratitude Photo Challenge

Day 5: Knowledge


I was sick! I felt off Saturday and at times on Sunday I felt downright bad but didn't think I was sick.  Then on Monday I woke up with a terrible headache, body aches and a low grade fever ..... so the flu hit my house.  I felt pretty bad.  So I looked up all my symptoms (really just to say I told you so to my husband) in the WebMD app.  It's a pretty good app and I have to say having that knowledge at my finger tips is nice.  So anyway because I felt so bad yesterday I didn't blog.

Day 6: Memories





I am a scrap booker.  I've always scrap booked even as a child before I really knew what it was.  So this is a bookshelf in my craft room and all those are scrapbooks I have done over the years.  They start in my elementary years and go to 2010 (I am about 2 years behind in current scrap books).


blog comments powered by Disqus